Teletalk Shotoborsho SIM OfferTo Further Enhance The Joy Of Mujib's Centenary, Teletalk Came Up With The "Centennial" Package.
Shotoborsho SIM Features
- 47 Paisa / Minute
- 1 Second Pulse
Teletalk Shotoborsho Package
How can I migrate teletalk to Shotoborsho?
to migrate to this Shotoborsho SIM package, type 'S100' from your Teletalk SIM connection and send it to 888. (Charges apply).
|Voice Call (any local number)||47paisa/min||24 Hours|
|Pulse||1 Second||24 Hours|
|SMS (any local number)||25 Paisa||24 Hours|
|Pay-per-use||15KB / 1paisa||24 Hours|
Special Call Rate Offer
- Enjoy 45 paisa / minute call rate with only 34 taka recharge; Term 10 days
- Enjoy 45 paisa / minute call rate for only 69 taka recharge; Term 30 days
- In case of special call rate, Rs. 34 and Rs. 69 will be added to the original balance of the customer.
Special Internet Offer
- 2 GB internet only 16 taka (all charges included); Term 15 days
- To get the offer, recharge Tk 18 or dial * 111 * 16 #
- The special internet offer can be availed once every 15 days, maximum twice a month.
1) The free offer is available only once after SIM activation, which is valid for 30 days from the day of recharge.
2) Free minutes and SMS can be used on any local operator.
3) Recharged 100 rupees will be added to the original balance of the customer.
4) Pay-per-use maximum 5 rupees a day.
5) To migrate to the Centennial package, send 'S100' from your Teletalk connection to 7 (Charges apply)
Customers will receive SMS notifications regarding package migration within 72 hours of receiving the SMS. If for any reason the migration is not successful, you need to contact the nearest customer care with that SMS.
6) All existing Teletalk customers (excluding the 100 taka recharge offer) will be able to enjoy all the other offers of the centenary package.
6) Special call rate and special internet offer is applicable for all prepaid packages of Centenary and Teletalk.
- Special call rates and internet offers will continue until further notice.
- Supplementary duty, VAT and surcharge will be applicable on all tariffs.
- Free talktime and SMS can be used on any operator, except for short codes like 121, 16218 etc.