Grameenphone launched another new offer called Emergency internet balance. GP emergency internet is only applicable for the prepaid customers. When customers balance becomes 1 Tk or less, then the customers can get an emergency internet 10 MB.
how to get emergency balance in GP ?
- All GP Prepaid customers are eligible for emergency internet campaign.
- Grameenphone 10 MB Emergency Internet at 5TK.
- Customer needs to dial *1010*2# for getting 5tk emergency internet.
- For checking emergency internet balance, dial *566#
- The validity of GP 10MB data loan @ Tk 5 is 2 days.
- Eligibility: Customer need to have main balance Tk 1 or less with no data volume in account
- The emergency balance will be paid before the emergency internet.
- After the deduction of both the emergency balance, the recharge requested will be in the main account balance.
- The customer will be charged 5 Taka from the recharge account.
- 5% SD + 15 % VAT + 1% surcharge are inclusive in emergency internet pack.
- GP skitto users are not eligible for this offer.