Grameenphone lunched another new offer called Emergency internet balance. This offer is only applicable for the prepaid customers. This offer will allow the customers to get an emergency internet 10MB when their balance becomes 1tk or less with no data volume in account.In this latest SIM offer article labels emergency balance, grameenphone, grameenphone internet, we shared all information about the GP Emergency Internet Balance 10MB @ 5 Tk Thursday, May 11, 2017 Details Info. If you have any question about GP Emergency Internet Balance 10MB @ 5 Tk, Just ask to us via Facebook fan page Message box. Thank you for being with us.
how to get emergency balance in GP ?
- Applicable only for GP Prepaid customers
- GP Emergency Internet Balance 10MB at 5TK. Customer needs to dial *1010*2# to avail the offer
- GP emergency internet balance check, dial *566#
- Eligibility: Customer need to have main balance Tk 1 or less with no data volume in account
- In case of recharge, voice emergency balance will get first priority. In case of two emergency balances, the customer will receive the requested amount only after both the emergency balances have been deducted
- Customers will be offered 10MB data loan @ Tk 5 (2 days validity)
- Tk 5 will be deducted from account next time customer recharges
- 5% Supplementary Duty (SD) + 15 % VAT inclusive of SD will be applicable for all charges + 1% surcharge on base tariff
- This offer is not applicable for skitto users