How to active Airtel 3G Internet Packages ?
- You can active airtel internet pack many ways. Airtel bd have some impressive method to active airtel internet packages. You can active airtel data pack by dialing USSD code, by recharging and by online. Airtel internet active USSD code is *121*7#
Airtel 3G Internet Package 2017 details :
Airtel Normal Internet Package :
|30 MB||10 tk||2 days||*121*781#|
|45 MB||10 tk||1 day||*121*782#|
|60 MB||15 tk||3 days||*121*5001#|
|100 MB||20 tk||7 days||*121*771#|
|250 MB||50 tk||7 days||*121*5003#|
|515 MB||100 tk||7 days||*121*5011#|
|1 GB||199 tk||30 days||*121*5014#|
|1.5 GB||275 tk||30 days||*121*731#|
|2 GB||350 tk||30 days||*121*5020#|
|3 GB||450 tk||30 days||*121*5025#|
|5 GB||650 tk||30 days||*121*711#|
|8 GB||950 tk||30 days||*121*5040#|
- To check 3G pack balance Prepaid dial *778*555#
- To check 3G pack balance Postpaid dial *121*70#
- 1% SC + 3% SD + 15% VAT applicable
- Postpaid users, please contact customer care if you need packs higher than 1GB Volume
- To activate airtel 3G? dial *121*555#.
- Postpaid users, contact customer care if you need packs higher than 1GB Volume
- A customer can use maximum 10MB of internet under Pay As You Go tariff plan.
- Both Prepaid and Postpaid .Any of the above 3G packs can be used in 2G as well as 3G
- to stop auto-renewal write in SMS < 3GOFF > and send to 5000;
- after expiry of your existing pack validity it will not be renewed and if you don't subscribe any further 3G internet pack within the existing pack validity the remaining internet volume will be cleared out from account after validity expiry.
Telemela.com is a website that publish all kind of SIM latest offer.In this post, we shared all information about Airtel 3G Internet Packages in Bangladesh Details Info article.If you have any question about the Airtel 3G Internet Packages in Bangladesh Tuesday, January 10, 2017, Just ask to us via Facebook fan page Message box.Thank you for being with us.